3rd Annual #EKULocal Festival
Join the Office of Sustainability for the 3rd annual #EKULocal Festival!
The festival will showcase local and sustainable goods and services available on campus and in the Richmond community. The festival will host local craftspeople, artisans, and farmers, food trucks, fun activities and live music from Brother Smith. Bring cash, an appetite, and a lawn chair to sit and enjoy the tunes!
- Where: The Ravine & Keen Johnson Building plaza
- When: Thursday, Sept. 6th, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
- Parking: University Drive will be closed to through traffic on Sept. 6th from 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Limited sidestreet parking for vendors is avaliable. Vendors needing vehicular access to set up for the event should contact us to make arrangements ahead of time. Event parking will be available at the Jones & Crabbe Parking Lots
- Cash Only: The event is being advertised as cash only. ATMs are available in the Whitlock building.
- Liability: All vendors will need to complete a general liability waiver prior to the event. Liability waivers should be filled out completely and can be scanned, and emailed to email@example.com, or mailed to the EKU Office of Sustainability at: Coates Building 13, CPO 34, 521 Lancaster Ave., Richmond, KY 40475
-Click HERE to Register-
- Contact: Patrick McKee at (859) 622-8798 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.